Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

LET THIS BE MY "get back on the horse" POST

It has been a strange few days for me, 
One day I feel so good, energized then a day like
yesterday when I don't feel so good physically or mentally.
Hate those days.
I have tried to write a blog for days,
none good enough so didn't post.
Today I will because I have to start finding
myself again. 
Tonight, if I do not chicken out,
I am going to audition for a local theater group.
One minute I am excited about it,
the next minute, finding an excuse as to
why I need to stay home.
Today, as soon as this is posted,
I will go walk/ride my bike.
It is time to get this life back in shape.
I have too much to be thankful for to 
not make the best of this life.
Time to let my lonesome days, missing my 
Mommy go, time to realize how lucky I am
that although a marriage of 30 years is over,
I am fine. I am happy and I am at peace.
I have three beautiful grand girls,
two great children and two great daughter in laws.
One grand pup.....
I guess what I am trying to say is,
time to truly get into this second phase
of the game of Life.
Today, I begin, 
the first day of the rest of my life!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment