Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

ITS A MISSION.....

It's fun now, that the two older grand girls 
can come and play together, but I still do enjoy
one on one time with each of them.
Yesterday I had Tuts and Bean.
Tuts cried for her Mommy and Bean
cried to sleep at Mummies....
They both got their wish...lol
So once we brought Tuts home and Bean and I
were waiting for Aunt Nan C we heard music....
ICE CREAM TRUCK MUSIC!!!
So I hurriedly ran inside for my wallet,
Bean didn't have her shoes on, cement was hot,
we missed the truck,
but to no avail, we saw the way it turned and
I decided...
WE are going to catch that truck,
my thoughts were, Beans feet will burn so I will
let her run in the grass while I walk quickly
around the block to catch the darn ice cream truck.
I said to the Bean,
" Give me your hand... we going to catch that truck"
And her memory must have gone back to Wednesdays
after school when she would come to the cottage
and we would walk the neighborhood for adventures....
As I hurriedly grabbed her hand,
wallet in hand,
"Give me your hand, we going to catch that truck,
her words...
"MUMSIE WHENEVER YOU SAY THAT,
I KNOW WE ABOUT TO GO ON A MISSION"
Ohhhh Be Still, My heart...
Memories with the grand girls, its what i live for!


No comments:

Post a Comment