Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

back to the real world

Ronnie finds friends everywhere... sorry about the side picture
so I had to find my own friend!
Well, back to the real world!!!!!!
Returned last night at about 8:00pm
and Jesi surprised us with a wonderful supper
and a clean house!!!!!
Thanks, Jesi!
Well back to the real life here.
After a week of relaxing with no time
to do anything, no time to wake up,
all the responsibilities and the catching up
begins today.
It is why everyone should vacation at least once a year.
We all need some down-time where
there is nothing to worry about.
I spent much time with myself, doing
whatever I wanted to do,
took my time in the morning with drinking my coffee,
blogging, catching up with friends on the internet,
journaling....
So today, playing catch-up
It is always wonderful coming home,
I am thankful that I have such a wonderful
place to call home where everything is
comfortable and safe,
Nothing like going away for a week
to remind me of how fortunate I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment