Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

WHAT DID I DO? YOU ASK...

What did I do for my birthday? Well, I attended this event...
Saw old friends from high school, Kyle Pelt and Patrick Cheramie...
Admired my cousin Reggie and his brother, Jude for pulling this event off...
To Celebrate an anniversary For Uncle Roy and Aunt Jeanette!!!!
Was able to see my niece, Toya for a short time and my
great-nephew Dane who I had to steal a kiss from even after
getting on my knees and begging for one.
(And anyway, who said he could be so darn cute!)
Danced with Uncle Roy, received many aunt Jeanie kisses...
Spent time with my siblings and Mumsie...
Danced with the family and loved on Tedi who is looking
way too grown-up for me to accept lately
(Why do they have to grow up)
Remembered just how sweet she is!!!!
Got to see all my daddy's sisters who I call Aunts together again...
Was able to watch Rosie love-up on one of her favorite cousins and friends!
Got to hang out with all my Collins first-cousins...
(Don't know how Mom got in this picture.)
and play and dance with them for hours and realized that only one of
our first cousins were missing,
which would have been Emel, Jr (noo-noo)
Everyone together, no one making excuses not to be there,
the best birthday I could have ever, ever, had
all because these two people decided to make a commitment
50 years ago!!!!
There was much love and many kisses all night
but this one really made me smile!!!!!
Thanks everyone for showing up and
thanks for being such a big part in my life!
LILLY THE GREAT

7 comments:

  1. ----- Cheryl and I had a blast. We really enjoyed ourselves. I saw so many people I had not seen for so, so many years. And I still didn’t get to talk to all of them. But we did have fun.

    ----- I am curious though to how old some of them are. Like Roy and Jeanette and our Aunts. What age are they?? Does any one know?? Let me know if you do.

    ----- Great pictures Lilly. (Can’t get used to calling you “Lilly The Great.”)

    ----- L-U-A,
    -------- Peter

    ----- P.S. Please start checking out my blog site again. I'll try to blog something ASAP.

    --- Thanks,L-U-A,
    -------Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the pictures you put up! Makes me feel a little closer to everyone and like I'm not missing out so much. Thanks Aunt Lil for taking the time to put pics up of all the stuff you guys do and the things that happen. Mike and I will up.....no wait......down to visit in Nov. and can't wait to see everyone........and take lots of pictures!!!!! We'll probably bring our teny, tiny laptop, or should I say, kneetop to share our pics with everyone. 7 weeks to go, still living and waiting for the next day to pass. love, aleena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aleena I am so glad you are enjoying the blog and the pictures!
    I love blogging, have always journaled and this is another expression of that. Can't wait to see you and Mike (aka Steve) in November!
    Hopefully we can all get together somewhere and spend the day away visiting. Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, baby girl, i know you must be lonesome and i am happy that these blogs might help make the time pass quicker. love it when you blog but we haven't heard from m lately. hope she is ok and hope to hear from her soon.

    keep your chin up! our prays are continuingly going for mike. we will have to get together in november.

    l u
    aunt ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Breizy! We all miss you lots and I's glad when you come to visit us on the Blog. I know you must be lonesome and my heart goes out to you. Just know how much everyone in this family appreciates what Mike (aka Steve-LOL)is doing to protect us, our freedomm and our country. I know it won't be soon enough, but he will be home soon, safe and sound. And that I know in my heart and soul. I Love you sweetheart!
    Miss you too Emily! I know you ain't got such a big belly yet that you can't fit a laptop on you lap.?!
    Love You Brez and Em! Have a great and blessed day!
    Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a time we had!!! I think I must have kissed Uncle Roy at least 3 or 4 times. Notice Rosie's eyes in the pics...RED FROM CRYING ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!

    Love y'all...gotta go the boss is here,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not just the red eyes, but did ya'll notice the klenex tissue I have in my hand in the picture of me and Cyn? That was my third or forth one! They were all tears of joy and happiness. I had a blast! The after party was pretty cool also.
    Love Ya all.....gotta go, my boss is here too!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete