Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Memory Lane

Thought I would share my last scrapbook page.
When visiting my Nannie a few weeks ago
she blessed me with pictures that
I never knew existed.
Look how Dad is sitting in the chair.
It is my memory of how he always sat.
Uncle Joe is also in this picture.
He looks just like I remember him.
Oh, and that cutie on the floor,
well that would be
LILLY THE GREAT
wasn't I so cute?
The little square pictures
are one of Mom, Reggie and Joey.
One of Veronica, Tiffy and Jay
and one of our wonderful
Daddy when he was wonderful,
before he became sick.
These were taken at
Aunt Jeanie and Uncle Roy's house.
Enjoy the memories,
oh and of course, my talent!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 comment:

  1. Very Good, Lil. I'd like to know what you wrote on this scrapbook page. You are right, that was always Dad's favorite position to sit in a chair, except for his living room position watching T.V. Which would be sitting on the edge of his easy chair leaning over that green foot stool that he would stand up on its end to rest his elbows on while watching T.V. What great times!!! I miss him so much!!! You know, that fishing has never been the same for me ever since he has left us. Just like Nascar and Football on Sundays isn't the same without Doc. Memory lane hurts sometimes, but if we all remember the good times, it makes the pain worth it. My words of the day!!! Ya'll have a great one. Love you all!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete