Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Garden Party, thanks, Shirl and Josh-Wa

 My dear old nursing friend, Shirley had a garden party.
It was so nice of her to remember me, to invite, me.
I am sure it has something to do with the little niece of mine
who won't let anyone forget me.
I know when my life is over, and I am long gone from
this world, she Tiffy, will be one that will never let 
others forget me and the things I have done good in
my life. Thanks Tiff. for always being my biggest fan.
 Before I get into this blog, I am in love with my new camera.
I have to do very little editing to erase the "Old" in me.
This camera tends to make us all some "pretty young things"
 Some have asked, where is my hat, well if you know me,
I am a hugger and that darn hat kept getting in the way of my hugs
so off it came. Met old friends, even asked Shirley for her hand
in marriage as my gypsy baby says I need to find a girlfriend.
If I had to change to that life, Shirl would be the best partner ever!
 There she is all the way to the right end….
 Cannot say enough of her son Josh-Wa.
Why do i refer to him in that manner?
he was one of baby boy's very first friends.
When he came home from school that day he said,
"Mommy I met a new friend!"
Of course, the obnoxious mommy in me asked too many
questions for a little boy who just wanted to come home and
play with his Ninja Turtles.
"Rod, tell me about your new friend, what is his last name"
Perturbed he said,
"Momma, Wa, Josh-Wa"
Ever since then, in my world he has been Josh-Wa.
Josh-Wa had lots to do with the making of the garden party.
It was perfect and he waited on us haggling gals like
a maitre de'. only thing missing was the suit.
He is an amazing young man and deserves another amazing
young man to make his life complete.
 Some of these wonderful women I didn't know, of but
thanks to Tiffy they all felt they knew me. By the end of the
day they did and I don't think I disappointed…lol
 Again, my little niece, came through and ordered me a 
birthday cake. With all the food they had there, she still had
her friend pick up this beautify bday cake she bought for me.
Thanks, tiff, it was the best and Bean loved, loved, loved 
the flowers!
 This lil gal down there, well she won the prize for best hat.
Not only did she make hers but came in with the gloves, the
whole persona, we even laughed as the day went on when
we noticed she even had her "pinkie Up"
She definitely deserved. She was fun, fun so was everyone.
 This was our little group of pretty women, and we all felt pretty that
day. We just don't take enough time to do these kind of things.
Once this house sells, I am going to get settled in a new old house
and get ready as we going to have lots of gatherings.
However, will tell you all a funny story about why we will 
probably not use the name garden party.
Friday night Tedi-girl came to meet her mommy and I 
at B and E for my birthday supper.
We have always loved B and E and because we know
all them gals there so well, there was lots of awesome
conversations. We explained to Tedi-girl how excited
we were to go to the garden party. That we had our fancy dresses
and our fancy hats….. Tedi-girl looked at both of us
rolling her eyes wondering what we were thinking?
Then she let us on with what her mind was thinking..
"You two, two plants in the ground and y'all both
gunna be sweating taking off y'all clothes and
complaining y'all back hurts…
hahhah she thought we were invited to Shirley's house to
plant her garden. Not a bad idea, huh Shirley.
Thanks again, Shirley and Josh-Wa for a perfect day.
Will forever remember it as being one of my best days
post marriage. Thanks to old friends and new friends.
Love to all.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog post. Thank you so much for the wonderful and warm things you said about me :))))
    xoxo- Josh-Wa

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY DEAR LITTLE SISTER TIFF WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU AS I KNOW SHE WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE FORGETS HER TAUNT MONE TIMES ARE GOOD AND SOMETIMES THINGS ARE BAD AND YOU LEARN TO TAKE CARE OF BOTH THAT IS WHAT WE CALL A WELL ROUNDED PERSON AMEN LOVE YOU TIFF AND LILLY AS I DO ALL MY SISTERS THEY ARE MY LIFE SAVERS GOD BLESS YOU ALLYOUNG AND OLD LOVE MONE

    ReplyDelete