Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

This weekend will bring me plenty of joy.
First thing is one of my godchildren, Tedi is here
with Tiffy to spend the weekend at
AUNT LIL'S RETREAT HOUSE
yes, They have come for a little rest and relaxation,
time spent visiting and doing fun stuff.
This morning we are heading out early
for garage sales and this afternoon,
will be visiting Southdown
for their annual craft show.
Tomorrow myself, Jesi, Mommee, and Kd
will head towards Carencro
to spend the afternoon
with my oldest godchild, M
as we celebrate the soon-to-be-here
baby boy she houses in her belly.
She and Andre's little baby boy
will be here in January and tomorrow is her
baby shower.
Can't wait to see her and all the people
who will gather to celebrate with her.
Aleena and Mike/Steve will also be there
so I am excited about this whole weekend!
Be safe and take my love with all of you,
wherever you may go.

1 comment:

  1. God Em is so beatiful!! she will be a great mom!! you go Tedi!!! you look great too!

    ReplyDelete