Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

HOROSCOPE anyone?

LEO - The Lion (July 23 to August 22) 
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Usually happy but when unhappy tend to be grouchy and childish. A Leo's problem becomes everyone's problem. Most Leos are very predictable and tend to be monotonous. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Very predictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.


It's a new year, many are posting on Facebook resolutions
and horoscopes for the year.
My cousin Becky Wilke posted a list of horoscopes.
I am not a believer of such things but it is always fun to read them,
to see how accurate they are.
Well, this one surely can have my name right under it!
GREAT TALKER 
Don't know if others would say a "great" talker but they
would all agree with the talker part.
ATTRACTIVE AND PASSIONATE
Don't know about attractive, but cute, perhaps.
Passionate? When it comes to things I collect,
make, I am definite passionate about those things.
LAID BACK, USUALLY HAPPY BUT WHEN UNHAPPY TEND
TO BE GROUCHY AND CHILDISH.
Oh this is me to a TTTTT
The kids still tease me about the time we were
driving home from a vacation. HOBL didn't want to stop
for the night and I wanted a bed to sleep in, NOW!
Each hotel he would stop at, he would come back saying
it was too expensive. I lost it, started screaming, hitting
the windshield with my feet, like a two year old having 
a temper tantrum. This was only one of the many times
I have went into a "second childhood" phase.
PREDICTABLE AND MONOTONOUS
Oh would baby boy agree with the monotonous part!
He is always saying, "you told me that hundred times, lilly"
KNOWS HOW TO HAVE FUN
Okay, this is going to sound conceited but I do know how
to have fun. Stick around me and even staying home in your
pj's will be fun. Very seldom will the words bored and lilly 
be heard in the same sentence.
(yay, me! hahahahah)
REALLY GOOD AT ALMOST ANYTHING
I wouldn't say at anything, but the things I like to do,
like scrapping, cross stitching, writing, cooking, baking,
I am pretty good at. Also, pretty good about finding
some deals and bragging about them.
GREAT KISSER
This one I don't know about…. maybe HOBl could
say so but I would rather not comment on this one…lol
VERY PREDICTABLE
 Ummmm yes, it is why this chronic pain stuff I hate
because I am one who you can mark your calendar to my words.
Well, you could before pain issues. IT is the one thing I 
hate the most about pain. Having to change plans I have
made because of bad days. It is unlike me to say I will
do something and then have to change plans.
However, if I promise you something, I will get it to you.
OUTGOING….
Me, NEVER!!! hahahhha oh is that word one you can use for me.
ADDICTIVE, ATTRACTIVE, LOUD
Loud…. me? Another that both BB and HOBL will attest to.
I wish had a quarter for every time they tell me to lower my octave,
inside voice, all those other statements they use in relation to my 
loudness. Addictive? Only about my collections and my hobbies.
LOVES BEING IN LONG RELATIONSHIPS
IT is probably why I am still with my HOBL, my 
high school sweetheart, why when my relationships go
awry, I am saddened by it. I always want to try and make 
it right and have a hard time when the one who I am 
having the difficulty with doesn't want to make it better.
TALKATIVE…
hmmmm…. not sure about this one….(sarcasm, cough cough)
this is one horoscope I have to say is pretty accurate.





No comments:

Post a Comment