Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

died in home???

I remember when I was a novice to  Saturday Night Live.
Sometimes, when they would do their skits as a commercial
I didn't know whether it was real or comedy.
Such was the case the other day while riding to Thibodaux
to pick up Pappy at the hospital
(his surgery was a success, thanks from him for the prayers)
I love talk radio, but something or regular radio
catches my interest.
"IS YOU REALTOR TELLING YOU THE TRUTH
ABOUT THE HOME YOU ARE PURCHASING?
ONLY THREE STATES ARE MANDATED TO 
TELL YOU IF SOMEONE HAS DIED IN A HOUSE.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, WE ARE HERE TO TELL
YOU, 
DIED IN HOUSE.COM
BECAUSE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW
DIED IN HOUSE.COM BEFORE YOU BUY"
Is it just me or why is this such a big deal?
I don't see dead people, I have never known
any to come back and have a conversation with me.
Maybe there are those out there who do see these things
but I honestly thought it was a joke for a minute.
Just in case you are interested, there is a place
where you can find out if someone died in your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment