Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

MORE LOVE OF MR. MORRIS...

I wrote a tribute to two people who I loved dearly.
My blogs are usually based on facts and cleared
by family for their permission prior to writing.
Yet, that post was written from love of a couple
before the obituary came out.
 The problem with my blog is,
I only knew Mr. Morris as an elder man
married to Ms. Priscilla, already retired
and through our church family.
I did know that Ms. Priscilla's children
were hers from a first marriage but
I did not realize so much happened
in Mr. Morris life prior to Mrs. Priscilla.
My heart is hurt this morning as I realize
I left out a very big and important part of
his younger life. One I just did not know of.
Like I said, my memories of Mr. Morris were
those after the loss of his first wife,
MRS THELMA BOUFFANIE 
whom he was married to for 25 years!
He, in that life, had 6 children whom,
although I did not know, knowing the
great man they called Daddy, were very 
special to him. Today I can only ask
their forgiveness as I did not know,
I only knew of our church family,
the one he shared with me and those
others who loved him there too.
An apology to these children just does not
seem like enough and yet, I know if they are 
anything like their Dad, they will forgive my
oversight and writing the blog prior to 
seeing his obituary which I most assuredly would
have added all that information.
Again, I wrote it out of the love for him
and wanting to give comfort to those who loved
he and Mrs. Priscilla dearly.
In turn I hurt those who call him Daddy,
who now have lost both their parents, like me.
I know their pain as after loosing my Mommy
last year, although I was 50, I felt like an orphan.
so to you 6 children,
MORRIS JR.
DONALD
RONALD 
KEITH 
MONA (WHOM I BELIEVE WAS IN HEAVEN
WAITING TO GREET HER DADDY)
and last, but not least, his baby girl,
TAMMY
I ask for the forgiveness of leaving you all out
of my first blog. Again, it is not like
me to leave such an important part of his life
out of my blog, I truly just did not know.
I thank Tammy, who had the courage to send
me a very well written message to say my
information, though beautiful, was not completely correct.
I take pride in my blog and pray that 
I have maybe fixed any hurt I may have caused
by putting the blog out too soon.
Love to all who called this wonderful man
and both his beautiful wives,
Thelma and Priscilla.
Most of us, are lucky to have had one love
like this, Mr. Morris was privileged to have had two.
Once again, comfort and peace to the families
of these beautiful people.

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment