Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

CHANGE MY WORRIES.

The home Ron and I bought together 
remains unsold. It is a thorn in both our sides.
Let me get this straight, there are those
who would say,
"Why do you care? It's paid for and costs you nothing"
but that is not me.
I am ready to move on, start my new life in my own home.
I know, from having been married to him for 30 years
this house is weighing on him too.
He has the main bulk of the worries of the home
even though I am the one living here.
Not going to get into all that except to say,
he remains having the bills and I remain
living in a home I am ready to unload where
my most precious things are packed in boxes.
I bring this up again only for one reason.
Yesterday, while at church, I talk to the
Big Man and explain how I feel so selfish
by asking for this home to sell, with all
the other people in the world who are ill
and fighting for life, I am worried about the 
sale of a home but I still will ask Him
if he has any pull, please, help us out.
I guess I put a lot of emphasis on it
as I even dreamed about it last night.
Then I awaken this am to read my
JESUS CALLING
given to me by one of my favorite families,
the Degreases'
and todays reading begins:
YOU ARE FEELING WEIGHED DOWN BY
A PROBLEMS, BIG AND SMALL.
THEY SEEM TO REQUIRE MORE AND MORE
OF YOUR ATTENTION....
LEARN TO BE JOYFUL IN ME...
RELY ON ME, YOUR STRENGTH...
...and I realize it is okay to ask my Big Man
for help here, as long as I make time for him
and that I shall do.


1 comment: