Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

LOVE FROM A HANDMADE GIFT

THE PENDULUM IS SWINGING BACK
TO WHERE PEOPLE APPRECIATE SOMETHING
OBVIOUSLY HANDMADE.

Never was there a better time to have this statement
be true. I, as a married woman,
was always able to give good hear felt gifts
along with a handmade one for those I love.
Although, financially I will be fine,
the days of being able to spend lots of money on
my loved ones will have to change.
Budget constraints will have me putting lots of love
on the best handmade gifts ever.
Love putting my heart and soul on a gift made
in my scrap room or stitched with love on
every cross stitch I make.
It is one of the most significant changes in my life,
and I know everyone who loves me will say,
"We don't need those gifts"
"don't worry about getting us gifts"
"We love you for who you are not what you give us"
Still, inside of me, I will miss hunting for the 
very best gifts for those I love.
so yep, get ready because this Aunt Mumsie,
Auntie LIl, Mumsie, Mommy will be 
putting lots of love on everything I create
and I am excited to find those things to make
personal to those I love.


(my newest favorite gift. baby names for walls)

No comments:

Post a Comment