Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

All Ya gotta do....

Ya know that old song,
'WHEN IM FEELING BLUE, 
ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TAKE A LOOK AT YOU
THEN IM NOT SO BLUE..."
Yesterday was a "blue" day.
Then the afternoon came and I went visit
with BB's in laws where Kd and the girls,
Bean and Tuts and sweet Lizzie.
If ever a sad day, drive up to that
and you will instantly be happy.
Bean runs to me, can't wait for me to get out of
the car, jumps in my lap, in the car,
to show me her face painting as well as
all that happened at the party she had been to.
Then sweet Lizzie gives "Mumsie" kisses.
Tuts is asleep but the weather is beautiful
and we play outside. Tuts wakes up and 
gives that big toothy grin we have all grown
to love, and it's all it takes to get
my mind off all those things that have crowded it.
And I can now say here, on this here blog,
that I will be a Mumsie again, 
Kd and BB are expecting number three at end of July.
That also, in itself is enough to make this one
Mumsie so darn happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment