Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cammi's day

Just wanted to share with you guys a scrapbook page
I made with pictures from Cammi and I's get together this week.
We had a blast and I believe she will be a scrap-lover
just like her Nannie and Abby.
The pictures were taken at Debbie's antiques in Thibodaux
and if you have never been there, it is definitely a place
you want to stop at and if you are hungry, Demitasse is
connected, it is a coffee-shop but
has the best panini's and soups you could die for.
So Cammi remains as sweet and happy as ever.
Love and Peace to all!!
Leaving in the AM to play in Houston!

4 comments:

  1. CAMMI IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CHILD. I WISH WE COULD SEE MORE OF HER OR EVEN IF YOU MOM LETS HER COME ON THE BLOGS JUST TO CHAT. I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH HER BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT SHE WILL SAY OR DO NEXT.

    AUNT RONNIE LOVES YOU CAMMI!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, that Aunt Lil is just always filled with all sorts of fun stuff to do; I admire that about her.

    I love you, too, Cammi!!
    Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lil for having Cammi for a couple of days while I was at work. She did enjoy herself throughly. Wanted to let you know that she has already done 3 scrap book pages. One is of Jessi and Katie and she put a BFF poofy sticker you gave her. The other is of you, the picture at the church for Roddie's wedding. And, we got to go see Harry Potter on Saturday and it was great. We had a great time, so she had to do a scrapbook page about that also. You are right, I think you got her hooked. Thank you all for loving Cammi so much. Ronnie, just to let you know, I do believe we have convinced Melissa that this is a safe site for Cammi to visit and I have even invited Melissa to share with us also.
    Gotta go
    Love U All
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know why this is coming up from Lafouche???
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete