Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

correct me if I am wrong...

But isn't this sister now 70!
And isn't this nephew the big 40 today?
I may have the dates mixed up and the ages may be off just a year
but two big birthdays this week!!!!
Happy Birthday Mone,
you have been through so much yet never complain...
And Guy!!!!
You were our first nephew,
I was 6 when you were born and always thought you
were the cutest kid,
(not baby, but kid)
No one did Peter Pan better than you
and I was so proud to hear you say
"Aunt Lil, watch me!"
As you soared through the air with your little green cap.
I still love spending time with you.
The best thing about your Mom having cancer
last summer was the time you and I
were able to spend together and all
we talked about.
Will treasure the time forever.
Love the both of you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I believe that Mone is 69, but I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THAT GUY IS 40...OMG....THAT MAKES ME...WHEW...I'm OK...that makes me 42!!!

    Happy Birthday Mone & Guy!!!

    Love y'all,
    C and Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Nannie & Guy! I keep telling ya'll to stop having birthdays. The more ya'll have the more I have to have. And, by the way ya'll are all catching up with me!!!!!!!
    Love U all
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU'LL
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU'LL
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONE & GUY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU'LL!!!!!!!!!!

    YES MONE IS 69 YEARS OLD TODAY, JULY 27TH AND GUY
    THE BIG "40" ON JULY 25TH. SEEMS LIKE MY GODSON IS GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO MY AGE!! BETTER STOP NOW GUY YOU'LL BE 63 TOMORROW!!!

    LOVE YOU BOTH
    NANNIE, RONNIE

    ReplyDelete