Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Good luck, bad luck...

GOOD LUCK: Roddie sold his house in Napoleonville in three days.
BAD LUCK: He had to move out before he was ready.
GOOD LUCK: They found a home in Plaquemine, Acadian style just like they wanted.
BAD LUCK: The sale took longer than they expected.
GOOD LUCK: Finally they are able to move on Monday.
BAD LUCK: Katie left a job she loved here to find herself struggling to find a job.
GOOD LUCK: Katie starts her new job on Tuesday.

They are both so excited about moving into the new house
which is beautiful!!!!
I will post pictures just as soon as I get some.
Pray for all so things will all go smoothly for them.
Love you, Roddie and Katie

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that Roddie has a hernia. We are praying for him. It will all work out for them. I know it will be hard for Katie working and wanting to be with him. Roddie, we are praying for you to be well and for you both to be happy! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard from Lil and Roddie's doctor's appointment has been resceduled until Thursday.

    Good luck Roddie and Katie on moving into your new home..

    Good luck Katie on starting your new job tomorrow..hoping the best for you.

    Love,
    Nannie C

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY RODDIE & KATIE,
    ROD I SURE HOPE YOUR DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT GOES WELL AS I'M SURE IT WILL. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT!

    KATIE GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW JOB. I HOPE YOU ARE AS COMFORTABLE AT THIS JOB AS YOU WERE AT YOUR JOB IN THIBODAUX. I'M SURE YOU'LL BE AN ASSET TO YOUR NEW POSTITION.

    AND OF COURSE GOOD LUCK TO YOUR MOVE. JUST THINK THIS IS THE HOME WHERE YOU WILL RAISE YOUR CHILDREN AND WHAT BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN THEY WILL BE.

    LOVE YOU BOTH,
    AUNT RONNIE

    ReplyDelete