Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A great day for old friends

Today my Mumsie and I head to my
home of Golden Meadow to my own childhood
church center where many will gather
for one cause.
To raise money for one of our own Karen Terrebonne.
It will be a fantastic day, one that Karen is not able to attend
but there will be a skype camera so she can view
all those who gather in her name.
In speaking to Pat, who, with her husband, Brent
are the masterminds behind this,
I said it is so sad that it takes something like
this to get us together.
She promptly said,
"Thank God that we do remember to get together
for something like this"
She is right. Life is busy, all of us have so much to do in the
world yet when it comes to a friend who needs help,
we will gather to make a difference.
It will be a fantastic day.
Think and say a prayer for Karen and her family today.
Thanks to all who have given for such a worthy cause.
Can't wait to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment