Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

the many faces....

The many faces of our love...
Our Jilly-bean is already three months old!
She is growing way too fast, learning new things every day.
I had forgotten just how fast infants become toddlers.
When she is happy, she is oh, so happy,
she knows her mommy and Deda already and prefers them
to anyone else.
My Jillaxing days are changed to Thursdays
so tomorrow I get to spend the day with this little precious thing.
I look forward to my time with Jilly-bean,
she brings out the best in all of us.
"LOOSEN UP.
YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD, TOO PROFESSIONAL,
OR TOO ACCOMPLISHED TO LAUGH AND BE SILLY.
ALLOW YOURSELF TO PLAY.
LET YOUR INNER CHILD OUT AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE."
tavis smiley
This is what having Jilly-bean reminds me to do,
play and be silly.
I will say it again, she will teach me so much more
than I will ever teach her!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, but I think a Dallas cowboy shirt would be better than the saints, I will have to get her one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did my HOBL use the word beautiful in a sentence??? Oh we are so smitten...

    ReplyDelete