Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Does anyone read this anymore?

I have no clue who still follows this blog.
Sometimes I think I will just stop blogging then
I will get a message or someone will see me somewhere
and say they read, learned or enjoyed the blog.
I know I haven't blogged much lately and promise
that I will get back on tract soon.
Have had lots of thoughts and transitions in my life lately.
I like stability, when I know what will happen and where I am
going next. This has not been the case in the last few weeks
so trying to readjust to my new normal.
Missing baby girl who is in Florida with my Bfob and
his family. Missing my Jill-axing day today because
had things scheduled that could not be changed
as well as the car riding has become a challenge once again.
All is not lost with Jilly-bean since tomorrow
BB and Kd are bringing her here to Thibodaux and
I will keep her while they go to the movies in Houma.
So excited! Kd was bragging about her little one.
All she is learning and doing changes daily.
It is like I want to be able to see her every day
so as not to miss anything.
Have a good Wednesday to all!!!

3 comments:

  1. please don't stop! i read you blog everyday! when i get frustrated i come read your blog and it just relieves me!!! love yah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read every blog you post so please don't stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an avid follower and reader and if you make it difficult for me to post, then I don't post. :) And Florida is fun and you are missed.

    ReplyDelete