Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

I am addicted...

I am addicted to
DIANA'S CHOCOLATE COVERED BABY BANANAS
I have got to stop this addiction.
Every day I convince myself that this is the
day I will not drive myself to Rouse's in front
of the street and buy me a box of 5 that I eat in one day.
They are $5 a box, a dollar a piece
and I cannot stay away from them.
This is bad, bad, bad...
I crave them.
Better than chocolate covered ice cream since the banana
stays firm on the stick and the chocolate is so thick
and yummy.
So over the last week I swear I have eaten 6 boxes of these things.
Not good, not good at all...
oh but they are so good...
Today I will not, I repeat, will not buy a box.
Oh but I want some so bad.
This chunky butt of mines is thanks to Dianna.
I am actually trying to convince myself that
if I walk then I should be able to treat myself to a box.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Must stay away.... must stay away.... must stay away.

3 comments:

  1. Was this post made before or after you went get another box? Are the "keys" full of chocolate finger prints?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cellulite on your butt keep eating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I gave in again yesterday and bought another box, as for you HOBL.... you are just..... gross but I guess lots of women would like to hear their husband say he like cellulite...

    ReplyDelete