Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas week

I know, I know, I haven't been blogging much.
One of my new years resolutions will be not
only to blog almost daily but to have them full
of content, thoughts, meaningful things.
For this week, lots to do as we prepare to have our
little family Christmas on Saturday for lunch.
I cannot wait, this year I know my babies and Kd will
love their xmas gifts. As for the Bean, well
she is probably going to be overloaded here as well
as every other Christmas visit she attends.
Can't help but spoil that little baby on her
very first Christmas.
Today my pal, Megan is coming and play all day.
Have to get a corn soup on the fire for us for lunch
as I don't want to cook while we are playing.
Scrapbook room all day,
spent most of the day yesterday organizing so we
can find the things we need today.
I miss my Meg, can't wait to spend the day with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment