Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holidays are really beginning..


HOBL is coming home today for 7 weeks!
These two little critters will be sooooo happy!
Now I will feel like the holiday is really beginning.
It is much deserved on his part as he has
worked way too much this year.
The house is quiet and I find myself looking
forward to the daily company.
Like I have said before, it's not
like we do much, we are both content to stay
home and do nothing but just knowing
each other is there is a good thing.
Wrapped all my Christmas presents yesterday.
Ordered Christmas Eve lunch for our little family
yesterday, opted out of cooking it myself,
going to let Rousse's do it instead.
Leaving Christmas day for Tennessee.
Pain is under control so life is really good right now.
Enjoy holiday season friends!

1 comment:

  1. HAVE A BLESSED VACATION BE SAFE AND CAREFUL LOVE YOU MONE. HEY RONNIE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete