Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cannot live without my laptop

I doused my computer with coffee and now can't get it to turn on at all. I am lost without it. The iPad is good for lots but not for a blogger. Will Have to either get it fixed or a new one... Aggravating since there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. Love my pups but them in the morning with a computer and hot coffee just is a hard mix. Anyhoo, Ron sees neurosurgeon today and we are praying that he will be a candidate for the cement procedure that is non invasive and will hopefully take away his pain and get him back to work within a few months.

2 comments:

  1. Praying that your HOBL heals soon! I just don't know what to say about the computer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Ronnie and for you.

    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete