Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

I love me a bargain!

 This morning, as I drink my coffee, I am also surfing the
World Trade store to see the sales.
I am happy to see the above cup on sale for $6.99.
Of course, this is expensive for a mug and this post is about a deal.
I bought the same exact cup to add to my "happy" dishes for
3 dollars at Marshall's just last week.
 I also talked about this oil heater I picked up at the Jockey lot
on Sunday for 10 dollars even though the woman at the
flea market had a $50 price on it.
I was happy to see on ebay that the above one just like mines
was priced at starting bid for $50.
I also saw the below one for $75 via ebay and I decided I am going
to paint mine to look like this before putting it in
my Cajun house display.
Bestie, Laurie and bestie babies are coming next week 
for a staycation. Can't wait to find more of these type of deals!

3 comments:

  1. I have the Monkey mug, also! And a Flamingo one, too! Love them - they hold tons of coffee!!!! What great deals you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thy mug looks really cute!! I want one! :D

    ReplyDelete