Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

IT'S A PLAY DATE!

My dear, Meg is coming play in the new house with me today!
If you are lucky in your life, there are those people
you will meet in your life and bond to forever.
Meg and gypsy baby have been very good friends
since we had moved to Thibodaux.
As they got older, Meg and I shared the interest of paper crafting,
scrapbooking. She, because of this, has remained 
one of my young friends.
Today she is traveling to Plaquemine to come play
with her "Momma LIl" in the new and improved scraproom.
Just what a funky mood needs as I have been up early
excited about our day together!
Ducks are on the stove, all sides just need to be heated
so that we can play all day.
An added plus....
gypsy baby and the kelmiester are coming and hang for 
a bit to see Meg. 
It's gunna be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment