Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Back in commision!

Yes, I did it, I decided it had to be a new Apple.
Yes, it killed me to spend the money and I feel 
like I should have gone with something cheaper,
but "Once you go MaC...."
oh, you know the saying!
Now I have no excuse to get down and dirty into
some wonderful posts and Lord knows, many
ideas have passed through my mind in the week I didn't have
my computer. While waiting for the new computer I walked
around Barnes and Noble...
BE STILL MY HEART
I can stay there all day and yet wanted so much,
felt like I needed to get out, but I didn't.
I have neglected good blogs, journaling,
thinking deeply. The visit to Band N
sparked a fire under me again.
There must have been 200 different journals
and of course, I wanted each one.
Another collection is not something I need,
but it is a definite want.
I have got to find the me I haven't been for some time.
Journaling has become something I do sporadically now
and I miss it so much, miss writing my deep thoughts
where they can have a life.
Tomorrow a story of my Oprah, OWN
and a book I am reading.

2 comments:

  1. I love my iMac - I know you will love your Mac, also! Let me know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my second, Lea! but have a few new things on it.

    ReplyDelete