Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Have you ever?

Have you ever been to a new place within a half hour
of your home and thought that a 
"Whole new world" has been opened up to you?
The bestie, Laurie and the bestie babies
went yesterday to Denham Springs.
From the new house, Denham Springs is less
than a  half hour away.
When we drove into the litte town 
and found North Range Avenue
I could hardly catch my breath.
There we found over 15 old buildings jam packed
with so many antiques and vintage finds that 
the bestie and I were overwelmed.
Today, we find ourselves going back because
we just could not see nor take it all in at one time.
I was happy each time I thought that this little treasure
of a place was so close to me.
I will become a staple there.
Cannot wait until
the niece, Rebecca comes for her staycation
because we are definitely going to spending time there.

1 comment:

  1. We really have quite a few "gems" here in our lovely state! I can't wait to explore that town!

    ReplyDelete