Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

a New App. for apple products and Bean

Yesterday we had a BBQ lunch with Kd's aunt and family.
It was a good afternoon.
I took this picture when Bean came to me because she was sleepy.
I have a new app. called ColorStroke and it is amazing
what you can do with all the pics you take.
This one turns any picture into a drawing, can color
in  the areas you would like to.
I cannot explain how much I love this.
This child melts me, she seems to be the only one
who really likes my singing.... lol
As she became more tired at the BBQ
she climbed onto my lap.
Her Mommy asked, you want to go home and night night
"No"
then she asked if she wanted to nap there,
"huh" while nodding her head in the way she does.
So as I held and rocked her I sang very low a few of the songs
she likes,
"Say, say oh playmate" and "sing a song"
with each she just stared into my face, I into hers
and My heart, well it just melts for this child.
Her little lids kept closing as she tried to force them
open. Finally she succumbed to the sleep and was out.
I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment