Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Another birthday to celebrate,
my 49th!
Beginning today my 50th year of living.
For my birthday eve, I began to read again the book
THE HAPPINESS PROJECT
I had not completed it and forgot some of the most awesome
points I loved in the beginning.
Last night I read:
"I WASN'T DEPRESSED AND I HASN'T HAVING A MIDLIFE 
CRISIS, BUT I WAS HAVING A MIDLIFE MALAISE-
A RECURRENT SENSE OF DISCONTENT AND ALMOST 
A FEELING OF DISBELIEF.
"CAN THIS BE ME?"
I am not sure what I am going through,
yet as always, the words,
"This too shall pass"
gives me great comfort.
The one thing I want to be in this year
is the happiest I can be.
Today I will allow myself to do what I feel like doing,
whether it be reading all day, playing all day.
It is my birthday and I will enjoy it.
Thanks to all for the wonderful bday wishes.
Enjoy your day and that will be the very best birthday
gift you can give me!

2 comments:

  1. I once got a goofy card that said "It's a scientifically proven fact that people who have a lot of birthdays live longer than people who don't!" So, CELEBRATE!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, My Love!

    ReplyDelete