Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2009 coffee

Jesi and I with Chase's mom, Nicole and his sister, Alexis
Mom, Mone and Ronnie
The baby sisters
Mom looking beautiful at 88 years old
Peter's women: Mom, Cheryl and Em
The fourth  generation after the fashion show.
Two of my godchildren, Tedi and Cammi
Amazon and Aunt C

Well, well, another successful coffee!!
So much fun had by all.
How I did not get a picture of Rebecca and Tie who
made everything beautiful for all of us
is beyond me!!!
Thanks to everyone for making
beautiful memories for Mom and us.
Planning special surprises for Mom next year.
Get ready, costumes may be involved...
(Peter how do you feel about cross-dressing haha)
This year's theme was SAVE THE TA-TA'S
Since Mone treated us all to our tickets
in thanksgiving for family support during
her recent battle with breast cancer,
Rebecca came up with the breast cancer awareness
theme.
We all sported cool pins stating:
SAVE THE TA-TA'S
It was great and wonderful fun!!!!
Can't wait until next year.


8 comments:

  1. Yes, We all had the most wonderful time of all and THANKS AGAIN, MONE for the treat of buying our tickets and THANKS AGAIN, GIRLS for making everything so beautiful and special for us.

    Love!!
    Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, to you too, Lil, for always providing us the most beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wonderful!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE!! REBECCA, TIE, TUNT MONE....CAN'T WAIT FOR THE THEME NEXT YEAR!!!

    AND PERRIN, I WANT TO SEE YOU THERE, WE WILL ALL BE SPORTING A THEMED COSTUME!!! YOU WILL BE THE HIT OF THE TEA IF YOU AGREE TO DRESS UP!!

    LOVE YOU ALL!!
    TIFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, let me try again. I was having a hard time posting.
    Yes, I agree, a wonderful time had by all. Especially Cammi, she talked about it all the way home! Thanks to all who made this annual family tradition another wonderful experience. Thank you Nannie! I didn't know you had bought the tickets in thanksgiving. Actually, I think I speak for all when I say: THANK GOD YOU WERE HERE WITH US THIS YEAR AND HOPEFULLY FOR MANY MORE TO COME!! Well... let me go. I was telling C on Sunday that because of one bad apple at our office (no, not me!) we are not supposed to use the internet anymore. But..... I am working the Thibodaux office today and no one is here. So, let me not take advantage of it and go for now.
    LOVE YOU ALL,
    ROSIE

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME WE ALL HAD THIS YEAR. THANKS REBECCA FOR ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL TABLE AND TIE. BESIDES BEING TOGETHER FOR MOM I LOVE HAVING MY GRANDGIRLS MODELING AND OF COURSE CAMMI TOO. NEXT YEAR LOOK OUT ABBY WILL BE READY FOR MODELING AGAIN AND ELLEN MIGHT JUST GET SLIPPED IN THERE. AND BABY LILLIAN MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO MODEL BUT HOPEFULLY SHE AND HER MOM WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND.

    OK PETER GET READY, WE HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED FOR YOU! ARE YOU GAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    LOVE TO ALL,
    MOM, GRANNY, RONNIE, AUNT RONNIE, GREAT AUNT RONNIE, AND NENA

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH FORGOT THANKS MON FOR THE TICKETS AND FOR BEING ABLE TO BE WITH US. YOU ARE ONE H--L OF A FIGHTER TAUNT!!!!!!!!!1

    LU
    RONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it was a great time! Thanks Nannie for getting the tickets. It was great to be able to just be together! I love you all!
    Thanks,
    Tie

    PS: Mom, you forgot that I modled, too, for the second year!!!!

    ReplyDelete