Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

IT'S SUMMER TIME!

It's summer!!!!
For those of you who work year round...
sorry for the enthusiasm!
Remember when you were in school,
how exciting it was the last few days of school
and you knew you would have three full months
of pure bliss?
Well, I am fortunate enough to be able
to have that feeling once again.
So, if I blog less or comment less,
it's because I am in summer mode.
Summer plans for me?
Spending time with Mom and family
Spring cleaning my house.
A week in Houston with Ron.
And nothing else!!!!!!
I love my job,
it allows me to do God's work
everyday and get paid for it.
There is nothing more rewarding for me
than working with children,
especially the majority of the 
children at my school who need
lots of loving!!!
However, one of the best parts of the job
is the hours and the time off.
If I bragged to much, sorry,
but you know, 
some body's gotta do it!!!
So what summer plans do all of you have?

5 comments:

  1. Well, our vacation plans are going to begin in October with "Cruisin the Coast" in Mississippi and both of the boys and both of my "girlfriend-in-laws" will, hopefully, be joining us as well. We all had such a great time last year and I'm so looking forward to the same thing this year. After that, Ted and I are planning a snow ski trip at the beginning of February, however, we're not quite sure where we're going; I'm waiting on the packages to come out before making a decision. I imagine that we will probably spend some time at the lease in Mississippi, too; it seems that we'll keep the summer open for options.

    Can't wait to see everyone on Sunday!!

    Love y'all!!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see...... plan on doing some boating with the kids... they love the towables... gonna do some fishing, swimming, grilling, chilling, check out a ball game or two, watch a few swim-meets, and check out a few horror flicks at the cinema.... I'd bring Jes but she's a CHICKEN! I told my wife about my last day of school memories... I'd open my locker and actually pause to see what I needed to keep before throwing it all in the garbage... didn't bring home a dog gone thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY GUYS, IT'S ANONYMOUS' BIRTHDAY DAY TODAY, JUNE 4. LET'S ALL GIVE HIM A "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT"!!!!!!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANONYMOUS!!!

    LU
    YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW
    RONNIE

    NOW IF YOU'LL DON'T KNOW WHO ANONYMOUS IS BY NOW YOU HAVE ONLY TWO CHOICES BY THE SIGNATURE ABOVE. AND I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER HINT - HE'S BEEN AN IN-LAW THE LONGEST IN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY! GIVE UP????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ???????, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! (AND MANY MORE)!!!

    HOW'S MY NIECE DOING WITH THAT CORN SOUP. I'M HOPING THAT MY SON WILL AT LEAST GIVE ME A BITE, BUT HE CLAIMS THAT HE'S KEEPING IT ALL TO HIMSELF!! CRAZY KID...

    LOVE,
    AUNT C

    ReplyDelete
  5. YO,NANNIE!
    FOR YOUR FYI,I'M IN GRADE 3!
    LOVE YA!
    CAMMI

    ReplyDelete