Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BARE WITH ME

Bare with me today as I share...
One of our teachers at TES has lost her husband.
He leaves behind three children.
His oldest is in high school,
the two youngest in elementary school.
This teacher is one of the kindest and
gentlest teachers who has touched so many
childrens lives.
Until last year when she had to make a trip
on a plane for school, she had never left her
children or her husband for even one night.
From talking to my other school friend, Mel
this man was an involved daddy,
coached soccer to his own son as well as many other
children who will be at a loss without him.
I cannot imagine what Terry feels today
as she prepares to bury her husband.
Please pray and be with her and her children
as they embark on a life without their
daddy and husband.
We are not supposed to question God
and I am all about knowing that heaven is a better
place than what we live here...
But what about these children who still
needed their daddy?
Okay today, I just don't understand.

6 comments:

  1. Lil, I am truly sorry to hear this. I will pray for Terry and her kids to make it through this somehow and to heal. I know it will take a lot of time. I'm so sorry.

    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS WE ALL KNOW GOD WORKD IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS! YOU HAVE A TIME TO BE BORN AND A TIME TO DIE AND NOTHING OR ANYONE CAN CHANGE THOSE TIMES. HIS WORK ON EARTH WAS FINISHED AND IT WAS TIME FOR HIM TO GO.

    I WILL PRAY FOR HIS WIFE AND HIS CHILDREN AND IN TURN I HOPE HE WILL PRAY FOR US!

    L Y'LL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, thoughts and prayers to his family and to everyone whom he has touched in his life. God will take care of his family, that we all know.

    I pray that everyone finds peace, understanding and quick healing..

    All my love,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, today, everyday, I still don't understand! My thoughts and prayers are with Terry and her children. I only had one to raise alone and he was 12. I can only imagine what she will face in the coming years. God, please watch over this family as you have watched over mine.

    Love,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, LIL!!! REMEMBER, HELLOCOPTER VIEW??? THERES SO MUCH I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! BUT I DO HAVE FAITH AND IT'S WHAT I MUST RELY ON!!!!

    I LOVE YOU!! HOW DID HE PASS AWAY???


    LOVE YOU ALL,
    TIFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, Tiff, i Reminded myself of that yesterday.
    He was cutting the grass and collapsed.
    the word is either a massive Mi or stroke, either way, he died right away.

    ReplyDelete