Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ahhhhh... post anesthesia sleeping

Yep, yesterday was  my every three year colonoscopy
so spent the day in bed sleeping off the after effects of anesthesia.
oh, not gunna lie, that anesthesia sleep-off is the best.
For a whole day, all you are expected to do is sleep.
I did that like the best of them.
Today, today, back to the real world and it's going to be
a good day in the real world as Bean coming to spend
the afternoon with me. 
Our house is being painted today so not much can be done outside.
Think me and the Bean will make a quick trip to Baton Rouge,
look at the craft stores.....
Love taking her places as she loves to shop.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if I'm more interested in what's the color of the paint or the results of the probe ....

    nothing like a little extra gas to toot a little "baby got back"

    :)

    ReplyDelete