Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Love my Apple's


I love all my Apple devices.
I would have more if my pocketbook allowed it.
I have the iPhone and the Macbook Pro,
I have the iPad.... oh, and of course, iCloud
to link all these babies together.
Behind all my favorite gadgets
is this man, Steve Jobs.
I received this 
little cartoon in an email filled with nice sentimental
cartoons of the "Jobs" himself.
This man is missed by many.
Even those who did not know him personally, knew him.
If you ask almost anyone is Steve Jobs, they will know.
They may not know who was the first president or 
who is our vice president, they may not know the answer,
but Steve Jobs...... we know him.
I have his book on my reading list.
I want to know who this man was, not only what he did for the Apple
but who he was to his family and friends.
When the announcement came about the new iPhone,
it made me sad.
It's the first time a device came out that I don't remember
Jobs being the one who made the announcements.
RIP Steve Jobs.

1 comment: