Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Shades of Grey finale"

I did it! I completed all three books of
SHADES OF GREY
It was hard...... to finish I mean.
After the first one, aside from all the sex stuff,
I really was intrigued with the story.
By the middle of the second book and for sure
through the last one I had to force myself to complete it.
If you reading the books and don't want to know the end, 
stop reading the blog right now
##################################################
(GIVING TIME TO STOP READING)
 It is lots of words to have what every
family has.
They come into the relationship with each a history.
They meet and fall in love, have much sex, some kinky,
some regular love making.
They work on their relationship until each is comfortable
with the others past lives.
They get married, the have an unexpected baby,
He finally gets used to the idea and is happy,
they have a second child and they become the normal
family life. Isn't that what we all do aside from
the S and M sex that the book starts with?
I like to think I am a deeper reader than what this 
book has in it.
The first few sex explanations draws you in but by the third book
I just skim over those parts for the plot of the book.
Once you read the first few encounters, they all seem the same.
There are some good plots during the story line but
I had trouble finishing it. I can't say I am disappointed that I did.
Because I am an avid reader, I like to think
that I read all kinds of things
yet this is one trilogy that I will not repeat.
I like to say that I love reading, doesn't matter what it is.
I just don't think the author is a great writer, she is not the worst either.
Mediocre at best.
To say I will not see the movie is a lie.
To tell the truth, I think I will look forward to the movie
because I think it will make for a better movie than a book
and I want to see what a producer will do with such a book.
If you like a book filled with sex, this is your trilogy.
If you like a love story, probably not the ones to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment