Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

update of Gabby not good...

I posted a few days ago about the precious little teen who 
was taken from her home while her mother was working.
Last night on my way to Wally world her case was the conversation
on Nancy Grace on the Xm talk radio channel I love.
The news is not good.
The home was not broken into which means poor Gabby knew the 
bad guy. There has been fresh blood found on a fan she 
left on in her room. There has been DNA evidence
in the apartment of a man who was helping her mother
do handiwork around their home.
A part of that DNA was duct tape...
All signs lead to the death of this child but until her
body is found, her mother holds on to the hope that she is alive.
The ride from Wally World to my home is short.
I could not hear all I wanted and yet, I felt like I had heard enough.
It seems like Gabby's mother may have dated this man in the past also.
He probably was watching, stalking the home, or maybe because
the two adults were friends, she mentioned to him that she had to go
to work and he was just waiting for her to leave.
Again, I say "shame" to those who want to blame this mother.
Single Mothers have it so rough, they are expected to 
never have a life outside of their children. If they date and this 
man happens to be someone who would harm their children
there are those who feel that makes her guilty.
The life of a single mother is lonely. 
They struggle with not having a loving partner to share their lives with.
If they do find someone they have to worry about this one
coming into the life of their child and doing things to hurt them.
I always said I would never have another man discipline my children.
Had HOBL and I struggled and separated or heaven forbid, he
would have passed I probably would have stayed alone
until the kiddies were grown. 
The life of a single parent is a lonely one.
Yes, the children are enough in most cases, but there are those times,
I am sure it would be nice to share their life with someone else.
It is what poor Gabby's mother was probably thinking when she let
this man in the circle of her life. She will regret this decision forever.
There are those who want to find her guilty, no one can hurt her more
than she is probably hurting herself right now.
Nancy Grace reports that this distraught mother has not 
been able to eat nor sleep since her little girl has gone missing.
I can't even imagine what this is doing to her.
I wish so much that they would find Gabby alive but the signs don't point that way.
When thinking about this tragic story, follow it to its end,
pray for them but also for all single parents, be it male or female,
it is not an easy life for any of them.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for Gabby's Mom and for her. That sick man/animal needs to be brought to justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS I READ THIS I SO UNDERSTAND FIRST HAND!! I HAVE KEPT THIS CHILD IN MY PRAYERS.

    COMING HOME FROM SCHOOL YESTERDAY I WAS THINKING HOW I WISH I HAD A PARTNER TO SHARE THINGS WITH (GOOD AND BAD). SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME, CARES ABOUT ME AND WANTS TO TAKE CARE OF ME (NOT FINANCIALLY BUT EMOTIONALLY). SOMEONE TO TALK TO ABOUT DAILY "LIFE' THINGS. THAT BEING SAID, I HAVE 3 YEARS LEFT OF TEDI BEING HERE, I'M FAR, FAR FROM PERFECT. ONE MAJOR REASON I'VE NOT REMARRIED OR DATED MUCH IS BECAUSE OF MY LOVE OF THIS CHILD. IT'S A CHOICE!! THE LAST PERSON I DATED WANTED MORE OF MY TIME. I COULDN'T DO THAT BECAUSE TEDI IS MY MAIN FOCUS!! SHE HAS TO BE!!!

    THAT BEING SAID, IT'S ONLY MY OPINION AND MY CHOICE!! I CAN'T PUT DOWN OTHERS FOR MAKING DIFFERENT CHOICES BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH OF A STRUGGLE THIS DECISION IS, HOW LONELY IT IS AT TIMES. BUT I'VE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT MY LONELINESS IS ONLY ONE NEGATIVE AREA IN A WHOLE LOT OF POSITIVE!!!

    LOVE YOU ALL!!

    ReplyDelete