Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh December, how busy you are...

I am happy to say that all handmade, 103 Christmas cards
are made, each with a love letter inside, ready to be mailed.
Now to get stamps...
Then today there is 32 homemade cookie bags to make
for the employees at the manor for the Christmas party there tomorrow.
There is also a cake to be made for that very same party.
Going to have Bean tomorrow so I can bring her to the Manor
party tomorrow where she will not only have a blast 
but will be the hit of the party because those elderly,
they love babies especially the kind that goes up to each 
of them to talk and share her toys.
Most of my xmas gifts are bought and wrapped,
tree is up as are the decorations.
I have many gift cards to make, including
32 of them because each treat bag needs a tag, right?
This is not complaining, I love doing all these things
but gee, would be easier if there were just a few more days
to the month of December.
Next year going to start making Christmas cards right after I
finish my Halloween cards.
I keep talking about downsizing the list of cards sent,
but how? How can I cut anyone off a list
so important to the holiday season?
This month is actually a hard one for many.
Those who have lost loved ones or can't be
with their loved ones during the month.
I, myself, am not sure how to separate myself into 
all the places I want to be come Christmas eve/morning.
Sometimes I am glad for the season to be done
as I hate not being able to be in three places at the same time.
Enjoy the month, even with the hustle and bustle because
January is coming soon and it is the rest and catch up month.
Usually too cold to be out, bad weather keeps us home.
The month passes fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment