Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

HELP ME ST. JOSEPH…. sell this house!

My sweet Kd, she has added lots of
ideas for selling this huge house that I am
so ready to be rid of. She asks me a few weeks
ago if I buried St. Joseph in my yard…. uhhhh nooooo.
She goes on to explain that St. Joseph is known for selling
houses. I kind of knew that, I have one in my house
but she fills me in on it has to be buried.
Well, I am not gunna bury my favorite St. Joseph statue
in the yard. I figured I would have to buy a new one.
Then Kd starts giving me all these rules she thinks 
has to be done for it work. WHAT??? Rules
She explains she things I have to bury him
ass up, face facing away from the house,
close to the for sale sign.
Well, I realize I have to get this right Ya know?
So kd sends me some article explaining how it
needs to be done. What would I do without my Kd?
Wednesday, while DTB I go to my favorite religious store
and I ask Tammy, my cousin, 
'I need a St. Joseph statue to sell my house"
Well, Tammy and her hubby Donald been in
this religious supply business for some time so she
knows exactly what I need:
Yep, check that out! A kit with all the instructions!!
look across the box,
"HOME FOR SALE KIT"
Damn this house would be sold by now had I known.
It just made me chuckle a tad when I actually saw
there was a kit for this…. but I know
I gotta believe so today, Old St. Jo
gunna get buried following all the rules and
prayers I need to say.
Look, I am so convinced it's going to work that
I started packing yesterday!
No freaking kidding!
My favorite direction is
ONCE THE HOUSE SELLS, THE STATUE SHOULD
BE UNEARTHED AND GIVEN A PLACE OF RESPECT
IN THE NEW HOUSE.
I am so glad for this because I have grown accustomed
to my little St. Joe statue and kind of feel bad to put him
in the ground upside down, but a girl gotta do what
a girl gotta do.

1 comment: