Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

I will achieve this, Thanks Mona!!!!

Times, they are a changing….
Yesterday I read this from a Facebook  and I was like,
"WELL THIS IS ME"
I so want this for myself….. i will achieve it.
Thanks, Mona!!!
Tell yourself, “I am ENOUGH.” Accept your flaws. Admit your mistakes.
 Don’t hide and don’t lie. Deal with the truth,
 learn the lessons, endure the consequences of reality, and move on. 
Your truth won’t penalize you. The mistakes won’t hurt you. 
The denial and cover-up will. Flawed and vulnerable people are beautiful and likable.
 Liars and phonies are not. Every beautiful human being is made entirely of flaws,
 stitched together 
with good intentions and finished with unique edges.

You are YOU for a reason. Ignore the distractions. Listen to your own inner voice.
 Mind your own business. 
Keep your best wishes and your biggest goals close to your heart 
and dedicate time to them every day. Don’t be scared to 
walk alone, and don’t be scared to enjoy it. 
Don’t let anyone’s ignorance, drama, or negativity derail you from your truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment