Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Caos called life...

Today is my Daddy's birthday.
He would be 97.
I want to be that little girl again, today.
The times when life was simple, no
drama, no cares in the world,
when this man, I called Daddy had all the
answers and I laid my head down nightly 
with not a worry in the world.
Here I am now,  a grown up.
I hate that word,
GROWN UP...
especially where my life is today.
You think you will grow old to a certain
life and the tides change and its not 
that way.
As one of my favorite magazines says this month,
'IF GROWING UP MEANS IT WOULD BENEATH
MY DIGNITY TO CLIMB A TREE,
I'LL NEVER GROWN UP, NEVER GROWN UP,
NOT ME!"
IF You are young and think your parents are stupid,
know nothing, cramping your lifestyle,
believe me when I say this:
One day you will be where I am and so wish
you had no worries, no bills, no feelings to worry 
about hurting.... and you will wish you could go back
do things differently. 
For all families in turmoil....
prayers be with you.
Happy Birthday, Daddy.
And my sweet sister in law, Donna,
who left us 30 years ago, way too soon.
wonder how she would feel about what
has become of our lives...
She was the best....
Happy Birthday, Donna1

No comments:

Post a Comment