Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
I just had to share this most beautiful picture
taken at Roddie's outdoor party 
by my friend Patty.
The girl cutie is my pal, Stacy's
little miracle of a child
and the handsome little boy is none other
than our own...
OWEN PLAISANCE!!!!
Now you must know that Owen does
not laugh like this for no reason.
He must have really been impressed by 
little Abby.
Owen is growing up so fast as he reminds 
me each time he sees me,
"You know, Aunt Lil, I am now a whole hand"
Which means he is 5 years old.
I guess that means he is now old enough to 
come sleep at my house this summer....
This picture has now became my screen saver,
every time I see it I put a big smile on my face,
it's the way I want to start every day.
Love these two cuties!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Another very nice job on this blog. And I really like the picture. "Pure Happiness"
    LUV
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHHH..Yes, Owen is truly something else and one of the proudest young boys I know. You don't have to guess whether or not Owen succeeded in a task..he just outright lets you know and he just cannot wait to be a big boy!! My favorite thing about Owen is when he's mad...that little bottom lip overlaps the top and his little eye squint and then come his little folded arms with a "hhhmmmppp". He's got the most beautiful sad face of anyone, but what's really most impressive is the way that his parents are able to soothe and calm him down before the tantrum erupts (usually ;-))...I wonder how they do that???

    Love you, Owen!!
    Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, C why didn't we learn calming before the tantrum erupts at parenting 101,huh?
    Probably because it was always me having the tantrum!!!!!
    anyhoo, Beck and Mikie sure has a way with those kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owen floats his own boat. Most of the time its a battleship. Sometimes he doesn't get along with the rest of the fleet. But we take turns being commander and chief of our Navy and on occaision we need to consult the "REAR ADMIRAL".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's what I call "Leadership Qualities"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking anonymous would be none other than the leader of the fleet...
    I would think the rear admiral would be the one who he calls honey and i even think he may be in big trouble for calling her the "rear" admiral.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you missed the boat..... "Rear Admiral" indicates the location of disciplinary actions.

    signed ........ mp (it's easier to be anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHH, MY LITTLE OWEN!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! AND OWEN HAS HIS OWN LITTLE ATTITUDE THAT MAKES ME JUST LAUGH!! BECKY AND MIKIE ARE AWESOME PARENTS AND SOMETIMES WONDER WHERE DID THEY LEARN TO BE SO TALENTED!! LOL

    LOVE YOU ALL,
    TIFF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, now I get it anonymous!!!!
    and mp would stand for military police, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. THAT'S MY OWEN BOY! HE IS SO CUTE AND HANDSOME. LOOK AT HIS LITTLE HANDS. HE TWIST THEM WHEN HE GET NERVOUS. LOVE THE SMILE ON HIS FACE BUT WITH A CUTIE LIKE HE HAS ON THE SIDE OF HIM I WOULD BE NERVOUS TOO

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete