Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Ronnie...

Ronnie and I the day after baby girl was born.
Ronnie and baby boy way back when...
Happy Birthday dear hubby,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Thanks for all you do for us,
even when we seem like we don't appreciate you,
even though sometimes I don't feel like talking
on the phone, tell you about the dogs,
let you know what was in the mail,
even though you are the source of many
of my jokes,
I love you more than you may ever know,
I could not live my life without you in it.
We have grown up together,
I have been a Riera longer than I ever
was a Collins and I carry your
name with honor,
knowing that your hard work and accomplishments
made the name what it is today.
Even though you can drive me absolutely crazy
I would not trade you for any other hubby in
this world,
through this family's hard times,
you have carried us through and did the hard
things to make things right always,
even when it wasn't what you wanted to do.
You are not perfect, make many mistakes
like we all do
but you are perfect for me,
I LOVE YOU!
Your Wife

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ronnie! Enjoy your special day! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday you tattooed, past illegal horticulturist, chu-nu tree climbing, Holiday Inn indian bed dancing, philosophical s.o.b. .. damn Ron, if you were home that sounds like some Barry White love words that your wife wrote... put the lights down low .... dance in your conson on the bed ... anyway.. happy birthday and in all seriousness thanks for actually having all your marbles .... something rare in this family (haaaaaaaa!!)

    ReplyDelete