Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More of the same

Seems as though pictures of yesterday was a hit
and if I can get to the post office this evening
you siblings will soon be proud owners of
a CD with all these pictures on it!
Grandma and Grandpa with their rockers, I think Peter
is now the owner of these rockers.
This is how I knew it was C in the picture of yesterday.
Raymond is the red shirt guy,
looks just like Baylen, don't you think?
One birthday of Veronica,
did you know there was Ritz crackers way back then!!!!!
Veronica was always like a second Momma to us,
look how much she loved C and Rosie
and always had those rollers in her hair!
One of Rosie's birthday parties,
you know out of all the pictures I found Rosie is the majority.
you know they thought she was special...
Oh, those old flood days when life stood still while waiting
for the water to subside...
Daddy loved his babies,
What the heck is Rosie doing with all those ribbons all
over her?
I remember this shirt Mom is wearing, I believe she owned
and wore it for 20 years!
Another one of Mom just because I think they
are so funny the way her grown up face sits on
a little girl body.
I never realized how much Rosie and I looked
like each other as kids,
I almost thought this was me, but the era was
wrong then I looked close at that
Plaisance snowball and realized it was Rosie.
Look at Cheramie hotel in the background.
Enjoy once again, I know I have.

3 comments:

  1. Taking a couple of seconds to respond to this blog. Do you know why there are more pictures of me than you and C. Not only cause I was special (probably like in little-school-bus-special), but because I WAS supposed to be the last kid till you two brats came along!! LOL. And remember, Dad closed down his studio probably around the time that you were born C. You probably don't even remember the studio, do you C. I do. I used to go there a lot and I can remember he using me on different occassions as a test model in the studio. Bet not many of you knew this did you. Photographs and picture taking was just not the same for our Dad after he closed the studio. Well, gotta go. The boss is calling me. Love the pics and can't wait to see the CD.
    Love,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I'm going to say is you see a picture of Veronica's birthday and even the cracker box is upside down like it was slammed down ..."here's your crackers and enjoy your party" ... no one else around.... no smile... but for ROSIE'S PICTURE... IT'S P A R T Y TOWN... THE WHOLE GANG'S THERE with smiles and nice clothes and the works... go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie, I believe I was 3 when daddy retired maybe the older siblings can clarify.
    The pictures of you that were in this album were actually not professional pictures but little cut up pictures of you in a clown suit, with your tiger you always talked about.
    The cd's are mailed so you guys should get them soon.
    I also sent a copy to Thaisy and Yuri because there were wedding pictures of their mom and dad in that album.
    let me know when ya'll get the cd's

    ReplyDelete