Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

OCTOBER BIRTHDAYS

There are so many October birthdays in this family
so I apologize ahead of time if I forgot anyone.
If I did forget you, let me know!
There is my sweet girl Bailey who will be 8!
There is Toya...
...and Dane...
Emily, better known these days as M(ommy)
There is my beautiful baby girl, Jesi
(More about her later)
There is the man I call my hubby...
There is the sister, Rosie...
One of the Plaisance children, Lucy who is growing up
way to fast and getting more beautiful every day
(even if she did fall asleep at Roddie's wedding)
There is my godchild, Tedi who will be
a TEENAGER this year,
Oh where, oh where, has the time gone?!
There is sweet Angelique...
Oh What a busy month October is for this family!
Once again, I hope I didn't forget anyone but if I did this
is for you, too
(Sung in Aunt Lil's beautiful voice)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
AUNT LIL LOVES YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Birthday wish Lil. But, I really mean it this year, I'm not having a birthday. Think I'll only have one maybe every other year. Getting too old to have one every year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE OTHER OCTOBER BIRTHDAY PEOPLE. oh, by the way Lil, you forgot Miki's birthday is on October 17th, also the anniversary of Doc's passing. But, other that that, I think you got them all. GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN, LIL. LOVE YA LOTS AND REST OF YOU IN OUR GANG.
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
    LOVE,
    ROSIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. ----- Sorry to have to correct you here on your post that you blogged. October is NOT the busy month for this family. Ferurary IS the busy month really. October is the after effect of the business that actually toke place in Februaty. Know what I mean ?? If you don't understand Lilly, let me know and I'll have to E-mail you the meaning. We can't talk about these type of things here, after all we have children who read these blogs. You know "The Children" who are the after effect of the busy month of February that we celebrate in October.
    Get it straight Sista.

    -- LOV-U-LILLY,
    --- Oh,-LUV-D-REST-OV-U-2,
    ----- Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I GET IT BROTHER! WONDERING WHAT THE PARENTS OF THESE OCTOBER BIRTHDAYS WERE DOING IN FEBRUARY? (LOL LOL) GOOCHA BRO!!!

    I KNOW SHE WAS NOT AS CLOSE TO OUR FAMILY AS HER WAS CLOSE TO ME BUT ON ROSIE'S BIRTHDAY RACHAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN 63 ON OCTOBER 21ST. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I THINK ABOUT HER ALL THE TIME. I TRULY MISS HER AND OUR TIMES TOGETHER GROWING UP. KINDA OF DRIFTED APART IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT ALWAYS KNEW THAT WE SHARED A SPECIAL BOND. I MISS YOU RACH AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU ONCE AGAIN ONE DAY!

    AND OUT COUSIN CINDY (UNCLE LUKE) BIRTHDAY IN ON OCTOBER 31 HOLLOWEEN!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL

    GRANNYRON

    ReplyDelete