Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

just had to share

Before I go into this picture, just have to let all you guys
know that Bouga, C and Ted's beloved, often made fun of,
poodle has passed away.
They are all just a little sad, Ted so loves his dogs
like Ronnie does.
So Bouga, you know, Lick Jesus and all of that!
I'm not really sure who emailed this wonderful picture to me.
I probably shouldn't even post it here but just had to.
I mean this picture gets me thinking A LOT about
a lot of stuff.
Like Is this how I look from the backside?
Will I always be comfortable in my own skin..., literally?
Will Ron and I still be alive together when we are
this age?
Will the lack of good vision help to accept this?
I just love this picture, to get to an age
where nothing really matters except another day
on earth. Now that is acceptance.
I look forward to growing old,
Oh, and after all the controversy about
calling me LILLY THE GREAT
well you can change that to
QUENN LILLY THE GREAT
Yep, you heard right I will be
receiving my crown this month...
Went to the dentist, crown is ordered,
waiting for it to come in!
so start practicing:
QUEEN LILLY THE GREAT
QUEEN LILLY THE GREAT
QUEEN LILLY THE GREAT
Have a good one, all
my sweetums out there!


3 comments:

  1. At the appropriate time and age, the entire family should start taking a picture like this ......... next up ....... CJ AND VERONICA followed by ... NONC PETE AND TAUNTE CHERYL ... if that don't get the your juices flowing this morning, not sure what will! And when it comes to C and Ted and Lil and Ronald's time we'll send out a reminder we're only wanting shots of your behind from behind .... don't want the dingleberries.... if you saw some of Ronnie's poses from the last post, you know how dangerous it could be to turn that naked man loose on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may be the one who sent the picture because I also thought it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. This picture was actually a "turning point" in my life because since I've seen this picture I've....

    1. Been to the doctor to make sure I'm going to
    live to be that old,
    2. Starting seeing a dietician to help me
    control my appetite and explain to me exactly
    how food works in my body,
    3. Actually started an eating plan 9 weeks ago
    which is truly working as I'm averaging
    a lose of about 2 pounds a week (15 pounds
    gone!!!),
    4. Encouraged me to start exercising again
    because my butt already looks like this
    cutie pie lady's and if I didn't do some-
    thing I'd literally be dragging my butt in
    the sand (instead of "Footprints in the
    Sand" it would be "Asscheeks in the Sand")

    And, Anon, I'm doing all of this so that when it's my turn to take my "behind" pic, I WILL be as lovely as this lady and it WILL be my Footprints in the Sand!!

    I also want to thank you, my family, for the phone calls and emails about poor Bouga. He truly was a part of our family and we really miss him a lot. LJ, Bouga, RIP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ----- Ted, Celena and Fly. I am so sorry to hear about Bouga. I know ya’ll love him and will miss him. But sometimes it’s for the best so they don’t suffer too much. Hopefully he’ll put in a good bark for us to The Man. Again let me say I am sorry.

    ----- That picture and the poor loss of Bouga reminds me of a song I really like that might just put all this into focus. It was done by the Traveling Wilbur’s and the name of the song is titled “The end Of The Line.” Which, by the way, was recorded at the very end of Roy Orbison’s life? And for those who may not know this but Roy Orbison is one of the members of the Traveling Wilburys. If ya’ll have never heard of it try to get to listen to it.

    ----- L-U-A, Later,
    -- Peter

    ----- P.S. Mikie I got news for you. I will always be this handsome and wrinkle free.

    ----- Later

    ReplyDelete