Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scrapalicious is totally delicious!

This weekend I treated Tie and Toya to an
altered ceramic tile class at my favorite
scrapbook store called Scrapalicious.
The pictures do the art work no justice as they are 100%
prettier than they look here on the blog.
I do believe my girls had a great time learning all
kinds of scrap technique.
Taught by none other than my favorite
scrap teacher, Vera ( Isn't she a cutie?)
This is my art work, an old picture of our beautiful momma
and Aunt Ella. It's one of my favorite pictures
of Mumsie, taken way before I was even thought of.
Loved the time spent with two of my many nieces.
Tiffany will be next, trying to figure out the
perfect weekend to spend with her.
Thanks girls for hanging out with your old
Aunt Lil!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, posted a test...don't have to tell you why!!!

    what a great day the three of you must of had together...great bonding!!! I had a baby shower for a friend on mine yesterday and she made little scrapbook cards that she used as decorations which "put the icing on the cake". She did her own decorating and she did an absolute wonderful job. "Oh, don't tell me you're a scrapbooker?", was my question; "oh, no, but I could be if I had more time" was her answer. I told her about Lil's passion and how much relaxation she seems to get out of it, so Lil, I may have found a future scrapbooking friend for you!!

    Have a good Day!! Ted and Celena are headed to Biloxi on Wednesday through Sunday. Going to Cruisin the Coast and hoping to get an outstanding price on our 1970 Chevelle...we'll be putting it in the auction so the weekend should be filled with lots of excitement for us!!

    Love,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Aunt C at the Auction! This was an awesome time! I am so shocked I could not only do things like this but actually enjoying it!!! ha I am pulling some things together to make a scrapbook for Bronson's graduation!!! need your help Aunt lil!!! Got to get with you and scan some of those old photos!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. anytime toya, call bring dayne we'll set him up with a movie and we can play play play

    ReplyDelete