Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pirates...

I will confess right here and right now....
I have no clue what the plot of the
Pirates of the Caribbean movies are about.
I love me some Johnny Depp,
have to see everything he is in.
Because he is so handsome and so strange.
I mean sexy even as a darn nasty and dirty pirate.
Yet I sat there yesterday through 2 hours and 17 minutes
and cannot tell you this morning what exactly the whole
reason for the movie was.
I even nodded off a few times.
Yes the graphics were great, the mermaids were so beautiful.
Penelope Cruz as a pirate was quite beautiful herself
but I left the movies wondering,
"Now what was that all about?"
Probably just me since I really am not into that kind of movie
unless Johnny Depp is in it.
I suggest if you have seen the others, to see this one also.
Today Baby girl and I are going to take advantage of another
5 dollar movie, going see something borrowed.
Should understand that one since it's a chick flick and
last time I checked, I was still a chick...
I won half a pot at bingo last night.... woohoo!!!
So going to treat my baby girl to the movies.
That is if she makes it here on time...
Late doesn't work with me...
lata gata's...

4 comments:

  1. You should have seen the others ... all had Johnny Depp ... if you'd come to BFOB you could have seen them (popcorn included)

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey i have seen them all.... still don't get them.... maybe we need to have a pirate day and you can explain them to me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck happen to my "hot" link? C'mon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hot link caused me to have strong evil thoughts, I kind of like it.

    ReplyDelete