Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Visiting TES

Today, this morning, as soon as I get dressed, actually,
I will head to Thibodaux Elementary School to
sign some end of school year paperwork.
They called me yesterday saying I had to do it today.
Today is the last day of school for all my work friends.
I can't wait to see them all as I know their excitement
will be noticeable.
Another big event is happening at our TES.
Teachers are beginning to move into our newly
built school where for the first time ever for TES
all the children will be in one building.
I am excited for the visit as it will be the first time
I get to tour the new school.
This new school is a big deal for me.
It is my chance.
My chance, my last chance to return to TES
as their school nurse.
Because it is a one story building I will not be
required to climb steps anymore.
I just know that this will be my chance to return
to my profession.
So I will join my friends today in their excitement
of moving and do my best this summer to
pick myself up from my boot straps and
do all I have to do to be there on August 4th
when those doors open for the very first day
of a new beginning for TES.

No comments:

Post a Comment