Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

A day in Thibodaux

It's time for the pups annual check ups,
shot days, nail cutting, bet they are so excited about that.
Made arrangements to leave them there and pick them up
in the afternoon as I miss my Mommy.
Also going to try and visit some friends today.
I love my new home, happy that I am here
but didn't expect to miss Thibodaux so much and the
easy access I had to my DTB people.
I am in no way lonely here in Plaquemine 
but I am lonesome. Today going to get my fill
so you people, if you get a text from me...
Ima coming!

1 comment:

  1. It's truly a nice and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Also visit my web blog :: layziebone

    ReplyDelete