Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Triplets on Village drive

 Upon moving to Village Drive I found out that triplet 
little girls lived right next door along with their wonderful parents,
Brittany and Devon.
You think I am going to be happy watching these three lil thangs grow?
This week was their 5th birthday and I was invited to their family
gathering. What an honor to have just met them and their family 
and already be invited over for a birthday party.
Amalie, Shelbie and Maddie are identical triplets
made without any help from fertility drugs.
To hear and read the stories on facebook of when their
parents found out there were three of them are so cool.
 They may be identical but so different from each other
each with a sweet and unique personality.
I have yet to learn all their ways as well as telling them apart yet.
I am in love with them.
The funny thing about them is that they love each other so much.
They have little time to play with the grownups because they
are too busy playing with each other.
 Standing by their Daddy as he video taped their 5th birthday
was an added gift. 
To hear him speak of these precious gifts to him melted me
for he is a man who is in love with his three little girls.
Asked often,
"What am I going to do?"
I said what I have always said about my own when asked 
that same question,
"Love them"

 For in the end, isn't that all they need?
A daddy who loves them unconditionally.
A Daddy who loves their Mommy more than any one else.
A Daddy who will do the tough job of raising them
to be moral and happy individuals as I am sure he will do.
Having been there with their immediate family I know 
these girls will grow to be happy little independent girls
because there are so many people who love them in their village.
I am so glad to have moved into their village also.
I cannot even explain how glad I am to be able
to watch these girls grow.
Thanks Devon and Brittany for allowing me to 
be at their party and letting me in to their little world.

1 comment: